The Treasury of Scripture Knowledge
The Treasury of Scripture Knowledge (TSK) is a comprehensive, user‑friendly and versatile Bible study tool, providing the reader with an essential aid for private devotions, teaching or preaching.
Complete with over 500,000 Scripture references, this reference work contains the most exhaustive listing of biblical cross references available anywhere. For over a century this unique volume has been an essential tool for the beginner wishing to be more biblically literate and for the scholar seeking greater depth and breadth of understanding.
- Reveals how Scripture interprets itself in every important verse, topic and word from biblical promises, doctrines and historical issues to prophecies and their fulfilment
- Supplies lists of verses that shed biblical light on the intent of each passage
- Organized according to the order of the books of the Bible, making it easier to locate any reference
- With cross references located in one place, the Treasury is easier to use than Bibles with chain references
- May be used with any Bible translation
The Bible cross-references in the TSK are a collection of many authors work over many centuries. In some cases this reaches all the way back to patristic commentaries.
When the TSK was first published, its sub-title boasted "Consisting of Five-hundred Thousand Scripture References and Parallel Passages from Canne, Browne, Blayney, Scott, and Others, with Numerous Illustrative Notes." This list of names points to editors of age old study Bibles that emphasized the value of cross-references for any serious Bible study.